Do you like our Working Style?
Don’t be shy, check out our Hiring status to look for a position which fit you the most!
Join Chun Yang Tea Family Today!
At Chun Yang Tea, we believe that the only constant in life is change.
That is why we’re always ready to embrace changes for the better by creating new job opportunities and bringing in new talents to join us.
This way, we will not only be able to grow our brand, but we’ll also be able to help you blossom into the achiever you’re meant to be.
We can’t wait to see you join Chun Yang Tea Family!
Explore your TEA journey with us today!
Explore how our Tearista Family create refreshing drinks!
1. Take orders & serve customers
2. Prepare drinks & ingredients according to procedure given
3. Ensure cleanliness of the working environment
4. Check and record stocks
1. Fun and positive
4. English or Chinese speaking required
Let's see what Chun Yang Tea's Human Resources Executive do
- Responsible in the daily operations of HR and Admin functions.
- Handle the procedure include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance and talent management, and administration.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding activities including issuance of uniform, access card etc.
- Assist in daily office administrative task which includes documentation, filing, correspondences, coordinating and following up on pending matters.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of office supplies, office equipment, stationery and administer maintenance contracts of office equipment and facilities.
- Monitor, maintain and update HR database and employee personal files.
- Assist in leave management, benefits administration, claim verification, draft general HR letters and correspondences.
- Assist in employee welfare activities
- Assist to provide advice on HR disciplinary issues/disputes.
- Uniform stock control.
- To perform ad-hoc task as assigned.
May I know how creative you are, Graphic Designer?
1. Develop internal graphic designs (included Website, Packaging, Poster, Banner, Leaflet, Social Media, Email Marketing)
2. Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
3. Photo shooting, creating and editing for all sorts of marketing campaigns.
4. Involve in the end-to-end design process for packaging materials.
5. To complete projects by coordinating with vendors / agencies, art services, printers etc.
6. Strong communication skill, coordinating with project leader, internal team and external agencies to accomplish the project given.
7. Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline/online graphics.
8. Other duties as assigned.